This item is a DIY kit and as such assembly is required. Painting is optional!
Please make sure you have everything before you start.
In addition to the parts above you will need glue. We recommend Loctite Super Glue
Align the lettering with the two pins on the holder. One should go inside the o and the other between the r and t.
- Lay the holder on its back.
- Apply a small amount of glue to the back side of the lettering.
- Carefully place the lettering on the holder, and press it firmly until the glue sets.
- Use screws to hang the holder in your desired location.
- Press the covers into the screw holes to hide the screws. You may need to use a heat gun or hair dryer to get a good fit.